& Walker, PLC.
Welcome to Walker, Walker & Walker, PLC.
Our firm has filed more than 20,000 bankruptcy cases over a period of 30 years.
In most of these cases, our clients have filed bankruptcy, not because they want to avoid their debts, but out of necessity that resulted from divorce, loss of employment, illness, injury, disability or medical bills.
Our free consultation will give you the information you need to make a decision on whether you need to file bankruptcy and, if so, what type of bankruptcy is right for you.
Let our attorneys and experienced staff assist you in your bankruptcy.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Tax returns from the last 2 years (if you were required to file)
- Pay stubs from the last 6 months
- Driver’s License or Government Issued Photo ID
- Social security card
- List of all debts including the name of the creditor, the address of the creditor, the account number, and the current balance
- A declarations page from your automobile insurance company (if you are filing a Chapter 13)